Work at Mad Catz:
Mad Catz is committed to creativity, industry-leading innovation and design excellence. Think you have what it takes to be a part of this team? We may have an opening for you. Click on the job titles below for more information.
Interested in working at Mad Catz? Send your resume to
Mad Catz prefers to receive applications directly and very rarely hires candidates through agencies. If you are a recruiter or agency representative, please do not send unsolicited resumes and do not attempt to contact a hiring manager or any other employee directly. Any attempt to speak with managers and employees about recruiting services for our positions will greatly decrease the chance of future assignments for the recruiter, their agency, and possibly any candidates they have presented. Mad Catz will not pay any fees for candidates hired through unsolicited resumes. To be considered as a recruiting resource, please contact us at email@example.com.
United States – San Diego
United Kingdom – Magor, Wales
eCommerce Sales Manager
Location: United States – San Diego
Mad Catz is a worldwide leader of innovative peripherals in the interactive entertainment industry. We are seeking energetic, outgoing professionals who value teamwork, creativity and a casual yet fast-paced work environment. This position reports is based in San Diego, CA, USA.
eCommerce Sales Manager is directly responsible for growing, maintaining and managing all aspects ecommerce sales. Overseeing and managing the communication within departments including Sales, Web and Creative Services. This position focuses on managing all aspects of the account including marketing, merchandising, promoting our products and managing direct fulfillment as well as distribution.
- Grow ecommerce sales and product listings; develop and manage online product portfolio
- Monitor and communicate with all retail portals and shopping engine sites to ensure that all Mad Catz company information and product information and images are up-to-date; manage and maintain product listings, pricing models and web assets including A+ content
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with all online business accounts; assess account needs and potential, and tailor programs to fulfill the account needs
- Optimize account performance; consult with accounts on program development; proactively market, merchandise and work with accounts on promoting products
- Proactive account servicing/fulfillment and handling of customer inquiries to ensure optimum performance; problem solve on key account initiatives
- Negotiate appropriately and for the sale
- Facilitate proactive account management and handle inquiries friendly and professionally.
- Manage Mad Catz Authorized Reseller Program
- Identify and pursue new relationships and sales/ecommerce opportunities
- Coordinate account related activity with product managers, marketing, and other relevant teams to ensure optimum customer relations and service
- Create and present product and sales and marketing presentations
- Travel to meet with key accounts; participate in trade shows
- Set short- and long-term online sales strategies; develop benchmark for profitable category management: sales, turns, ROI and other measures
- Monitor sales performance and keeping up to date forecasting; assist in spearheading global and customer specific forecasting/planning
- Review POS data on a weekly basis to identify current trends and analyze the core business within the industry; maintain customer data accurately
- Step up where needed on miscellaneous special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience with emphasis in eCommerce
- 5+ years of experience in sales environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and Access
- Intermediate to expert reporting and analytic skills, incl. database management
- Self-starter and team player able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Experience in managing and dealing with customer relationships
- Savvy multi-level communication skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Able to be successful in an entrepreneurial team-based environment
- Great attitude, flexible, adaptable, and willing to help out where needed
Mad Catz offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. If you possess the professional talent and meet the above mentioned qualifications, and you think you’ve got what it takes, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include job title in the email subject field; local candidates preferred.
Electronics Systems Engineer
Location: South Wales – Magor
Mad Catz, Inc. is a worldwide leader of innovative peripherals in the interactive entertainment industry. We are seeking energetic, outgoing professionals who value teamwork, creativity and a casual yet fast-paced work environment.
Based within the product development group in our offices in Magor, South Wales, you will be responsible for developing electronics hardware and firmware architectures for our exciting product ranges and will have a hands-on role in design, component selection, prototyping, testing, and release to production.
- To design cost effective consumer products that meet our exacting technical and quality requirements.
- To ensure the timely delivery of fully documented working prototypes, schematics, layouts, devices etc. as required, which satisfy the technical and marketing specifications.
- Technical investigation and promotion of product concepts utilising new technologies particularly those that will/may reduce cost or improve quality in current products
- Initial development of prototype systems
- Ensure high design quality and maintainability through good practice, peer review, clear documentation, testing and thorough verification
- Electrical/Electronics system design and implementation
- Develop and test product firmware.
- To provide project leadership as required from concept through to successful handover to our implementation & design teams in Far East – travel to provide onsite support will also be required.
- Monitor and effectively communicate project status, business issues and any significant developments to senior mgt team
- Monitoring, support and compliance with internal/external hardware and firmware standards
- Strive to ensure that designs are reliable and will perform consistently across a range of operating environments.
- Source and manage external contractors as required.
- Good Electronics degree or equivalent
- 5 years experience ideally working on consumer related technologies
- Experience of working in small multi-disciplined teams.
- Electronic real time system design & implementation
- Firmware design using microcontrollers and associated assembler
- Analogue & Digital circuit design
- RF Circuit design (Proprietary, Bluetooth, WiFi)
- Experience of short product life cycles
- Experience of dealing with Far Eastern manufacturing
- Detailed technical investigation & promotion of Product Concepts utilising new technologies
- Methodical, detailed and structured with a strong process driven approach
- Adaptable and resilient with a positive attitude towards change
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure without supervision, constantly seeking to learn more and contribute in a rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge and passion for video gaming a big plus
Skills and experience required:
Mad Catz offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. If you possess the professional talent, meet the above mentioned qualifications, and you think you’ve got what it takes, please get in touch with us now! email@example.com
Please include job title in the email subject field; local candidates preferred, no agencies please.
PLAY HARDER… PLAY TOGETHER… PLAY BETTER!
Senior Graphic Designer
Location: South Wales – Magor
Mad Catz Inc is a worldwide leader of innovative peripherals in the interactive entertainment industry. The company is focused on continued growth within PC Gaming, Console and Video Game Accessories as well as Audio products. The company boasts lots of exciting growth opportunities with its strong brand portfolio.
We now want to strengthen our Creative team and are looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join us. The role is based working in our Research and Development Offices in Magor (South Wales).
So, if you can fulfil the requirements below we would like to hear from you.
- You are a qualified graphic designer with minimum 5 years professional experience – ideally within consumer electronic products
- You have excellent sketching and visualisation skills, and are an experienced Mac user, confident with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and 3D packages eg Rhino
- You have a genuine interest in high technology markets.
- Highly creative and versatile happy working across packaging (structural/graphic), software user interfaces, on-line media and product specification.
We are offering a competitive package determined on experience and qualifications. If you possess the professional talent, think you’ve got what it takes, send your CV and portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject field.
PLAY HARDER… PLAY TOGETHER… PLAY BETTER!
Mad Catz’ corporate head office is in San Diego, USA and we have sales and development offices in Europe and the Far East.